Terms & Conditions
§1 Applicability of the terms
1. For the deliveries, services and offers of the seller to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), legal person of public law or public special fund, these general terms and conditions of business of the seller shall apply exclusively with the order of the customer ("buyer") , As well as for future transactions, even if the General Terms and Conditions are not expressly referred to, but they have been received by the Buyer in the case of an order confirmed by the Seller. If the order is deviated from the general terms and conditions of the seller, then only the seller's general terms and conditions of business apply, even if the seller does not object.
2. Deviations from the General Terms and Conditions shall only apply if the Seller has expressly acknowledged them in writing.
§2 Offer and Conclusion
1. The offers of the seller are free and non-binding. All orders of the Purchaser shall be valid for the legal validity of the written confirmation of the Seller within 30 days after their delivery. Confirmation by fax or e-mail is sufficient. The same applies to additions, amendments or collateral agreements.
2. Drawings, illustrations, measurements, weights or other performance data are only binding if this is expressly agreed in writing. Technical and design discrepancies from descriptions and particulars in brochures, catalogs and written documents in the course of technical progress shall be reserved within the scope of the reasonable, without the rights to the seller being derived from this.
1. The seller is bound to the prices contained in his offers 14 days from their date. The prices stated in the confirmation of order of the seller plus the respective legal value-added tax are decisive. Additional deliveries and services will be charged separately.
2. The prices are ex warehouse Hamburg or ex factory including normal packaging.
§4 Delivery and Performance
1. Delivery dates or deadlines, which are binding or non-binding, require the written form.
2. Temporary delivery and performance delays caused by the seller due to force majeure or due to events which make delivery considerably more difficult - including, in particular, strike, lock-out, official orders etc., even if they occur at the delivery of the seller or his suppliers To delay the vendor, delivery or service by the duration of the hindrance plus an appropriate start-up time.
3. The seller is entitled to partial deliveries and partial services to a reasonable extent.
§5 Danger Transition
The risk passes to the buyer as soon as the consignment has been handed over to the person carrying out the transport or has left the seller's warehouse for dispatch. If the shipment becomes impossible due to fault of the seller, the risk passes to the buyer with the notification of readiness for shipment.
§6 Notification of defects, warranty, liability
1. The Seller warrants that the goods are free of manufacturing and material defects. The warranty period is limited to one year.
2. The warranty period begins with the transfer of risk in accordance with § 5. If the seller's operating or maintenance instructions are not followed, changes are made to the goods, parts are replaced, equipment is opened or consumables are used which do not correspond to the original specifications, Substantiated assertion of the seller that one of these circumstances has caused the defect is not disproved.
3. The buyer must notify the customer service of the seller of obvious defects without delay, but no later than one week after receipt of the goods. Defects which can not be discovered during this period, even if carefully inspected, must be reported to the seller in writing immediately after discovery.
4. In the case of a notification from the buyer that the goods does not correspond to the warranty, the seller requires at his option that
a) the defective part or the goods is sent to the seller for repair and subsequent return or
b) the buyer provides the defective part or the goods and ei